Monday, July 20, 2009

Going with the Flow

I've been taking time to recover. When I got home from Puebla, I was not only tired but a little ill.
I did a lot of sleeping last week. Towards the end of the week, I started cleaning and organizing the upstairs bedrooms to prepare for Crystal. Crystal is home from Italy! She taught at AOSR for 3 years, can you believe it? What a wonderful experience she has had.
She does not yet have a job for the fall, nor are there any prospects at this point. We'll see what comes next.

Daniel will be leaving for George Fox University August 27th---just 6 weeks. We made our shopping list last night. Friday is his next day off--let the accumulations begin!!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well - that's not fun to come home to. But it's better being sick at home vs. sick while traveling, believe me!

    :)

    ReplyDelete